El centro de atención de urgencia First Care: una opción para el tratamiento inmediato en Nápoles, FL, Area
El centro de atención de urgencia First Care en Nápoles, Florida, gives you and your family an alternative to using a high-cost emergency room when your primary care physician is unavailable. We treat a wide range of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, and we are set up to provide the attentive care you need – and the quick response you want. Con la disponibilidad de cabina de, cómodo estacionamiento, recepción de bienvenida, tiempos mínimos de espera, and a compassionate professional staff, First Care se compromete a brindar una experiencia al paciente optimizada y sin estrés.
Cuando elige el centro de atención de urgencia de First Care, here’s an idea of what you can expect:
- Quick and convenient access to comprehensive care for non-emergency health conditions
- Hassle-free diagnostic testing (tenemos una dosis baja de rayos X digitales, EKG, y capacidades básicas de laboratorio disponibles en el sitio)
- Extended hours to better meet your family’s healthcare needs
- Seamless coordination of your care with your primary care physician
- If necessary, a trustworthy referral to a highly qualified specialist in the Naples, FL, area
- Acceptance of most major health insurance plans, and a reasonable self-pay rate schedule if you don’t have insurance
When you arrive for your first visit to our urgent care facility, we’ll ask you to complete a standard medical history form. This form is also available on our website, so you may choose to print the form, complete it in advance, and bring it with you. And, while we don’t require appointments, you’ll always have the option to schedule one, if you prefer.
First Care se enorgullece de ser un miembro de larga data de Naples, FL, community. We established our urgent care facility based on our belief that area residents and visitors should have easy access to outstanding medical care. To learn more, contact us, or stop by today. Our friendly staff will answer any questions you may have, and also offer you a complimentary blood pressure check.